Admin Manager to £70k++
- A boutique investment firm based in the heart of Mayfair is looking for an Administration Manager to join their fabulous organisation where no expense has been spared in their new state-of-the-art offices. They are approximately 25 people strong and retain a great family feel to the business, offering fantastic benefits such as a generous bonus, paid lunch, ski trips and much, much more.
They are looking for an experienced Administration Manager who will be responsible for the oversight of the office space function whilst also being a line manager to a team of 6 Executive Assistants, Receptionists and Facilities Coordinators.
The ideal candidate must understand the importance of managing a prestigious, state of the art office with exceptionally high standards on office presentation, whilst providing a higher level of service to all clients.
Key Administration management duties
- Overseeing the administrative team and providing support to all those that report into you
- Working with the other Office Managers on new strategies, aligning the office locations and any other innovative ideas to increase a sense of the business
- Budget planning, reporting and recording all financial spend relating to the office space
- Managing subscriptions and negotiating rates for renewals
- Recruitment of administrative professionals
- HR administration – recording annual leave, vaccinations etc.
- Onboarding of all new starters,
- Active participation in all corporate wide and corporate leadership meetings,
- Managing business accounts and external contracts
- Delegation and project management of any facilities and maintenance issues
- Making and maintaining relationships with contractors
- Implementation of new processes to help streamline and strengthen the administrative team
- Oversight on all internal events and holidays – Summer parties, Christmas party, ski-trip
- Minimum five years’ experience managing people and a high-end office space – Must understand the importance of managing a prestigious, state of the art office with exceptionally high standards on office presentation whilst providing a higher level of service to clients.
- Ideally degree educated but not essential
- Ideally a Project Management qualification but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism, initiative, and independence
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi-task, shift direction easily and priorities
- Prior experience within private equity or financial services is preferred