Client Project Co-ordinator £33- 38k
- A fantastic boutique leadership development/ change management and executive coaching are looking for a bright and articulate Client Relationship Coordinator / Project Coordinator to join their vibrant and empowering team – mainly home based but will have opportunity (or a requirement) to work in City some days too.
This role will sit in the dynamic, client centric operations team and is a mix of administration, programme and client relationship management and virtual delivery support.
This role calls for the confidence to engage and forge strong relationships with their global clients as they will be the first point of contact to arrange all psychometrics, workshops, assessments and much more. Superb tech skills including advanced Powerpoint is a key element too.
Expertise and desire to work in a role which can have constantly changing priorities and ambiguity – This will not be a prescriptive role in any way. Job effectiveness requires the ability to be flexible, decisive, and manage pressure particularly when juggling lots of different demands
There may be some global or domestic travel required for programme support when they return to face-to-face delivery.
- Basic understanding of project management for large scale complex client projects
- Technical facilitation and behind the scenes support on virtual classroom delivery
- Assistance with shaping proposal and RFP documents – including composing documents into draft form for consultants to work from
- Preparing slides and presentation materials for business development needs, both planned and ad hoc- must have advanced Power Point skills
- Diary management for multiple consultants, across multiple time zones
- Liaising with clients directly to set-up meetings, workshops, and other project, client focused work
- Knowledge and ability to work to solve IT problems and contact the IT provider when necessary
- Manage setup, administration, printing and/or distributing psychometric assessments
- Manage post-programme follow up work –standard evaluations, client follow up/meetings
- Material production for client and internal activities
- Attendance at key internal partnership/strategy setting meetings (may include overseas travel)
- Share responsibility of office management duties
- Ability to manage budgets for events/business days/Partner Days. Working with Finance to ensure all costs agreed are captured and accounted for
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Ideally degree educated with 3 years minimum experience within a similar boutique organisation working in a multi- faceted, client centric role
- Must have advanced powerpoint and this will be assessed on interview so will need to evidence experience of creating strong presentations from draft, the extensive use of graphics, insertion of data etc.
- Highly organised and efficient, excellent time management – dealing with multiple deadlines
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, used to changing priorities
- Exceptional communication skills, providing clear and consistent communication between internal and external parties
- Ability to create relationships and rapport with clients as a front-line representative
- Video conferencing skills
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Ability to prioritise, and juggle priorities with effective coping strategies
- Flexibility, adaptability and change responsiveness, in fast-paced environment
- Responds positively to change, ambiguity, adversity and pressure
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy