Contracts Co-ordinator £25k
- Contracts Coordinator is required for a world leading Media and Entertainment group with major well known household brands in their portfolio.
They are now one of the largest global advertising consultancies having grown through many recent high profile acquisitions.
They are looking for a Contracts Coordinator within their Estates Management department.
The role will be to re-negotiate contract terms with corporate landlords (local authorities, utilities companies, garage owners and the public) and to ensure their agreements are signed off for the next term. There will also be hoc project based work (as and when required) and running reports.
This role will develop as the person’s knowledge increases and additional tasks will be handed over.
Key Skills & Experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills with both internal colleagues and departments and external parties (used to handling strong and difficult conversations)
- Articulate, clear and concise telephone manner
- Used to working in a fast, pressurised environment with constantly changing deadlines
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Office administration and/or customer service background
- Experience of negotiation/problem solving desirable. Pro–active and thinking outside the box to find solutions to issues is essential
They are looking for a minimum of 1 years’ experience, good negotiation skills and excellent telephone manager. Must also be competent with number as you will be dealing with rent and rates.
Ideal industry background would be property, but this is not essential. Looking for a resilient character who has some experience negotiating contracts.