Corporate Receptionist – Mayfair £30-35k
- A boutique investment firm based in the heart of Mayfair is looking for a Corporate Receptionist / Administrator to join their fantastic and social team. Our client are approximately 20 people strong and are looking for someone to be the face of the business and provide a 5* front of house service. The role offers excellent scope for progression within the business and offers fantastic benefits such a very generous bonus, paid lunch and much more!
Our client is looking for either a bright graduate with limited experience in a corporate environment or a Corporate Receptionist with at least 2 years’ experience working as a receptionist in a boutique professional services environment similar to this one! Must be able to demonstrate where you have provided 5 * front of house service where you have gone the extra mile!
Must have strong written and spoken English, excellent verbal communication skills, display gravitas and always be two steps ahead.
Hours 8 – 5 and 9 – 6 (with flexibility to cover early or late meetings)
Reporting to the Manager, Administration, the Receptionist is responsible for managing the reception desk working alongside another part time receptionist. This individual will also manage various reception and administrative duties supporting the London office. This individual will be part of a small administrative team who work very closely together.
Key Receptionist/Administration duties:
- Greet guests upon immediate arrival with a positive and exceptional guest service approach.
- Answer phones in a timely and professional manner, routing calls as necessary.
- Provide a variety of administrative support to the larger Administration team including, but not limited, to scanning documents, faxing, photocopying, filing, and binding presentations
- Coordinate and manage meeting room and VC requests via room schedules in Outlook. Prepare and tidy up meeting rooms working with the meeting organiser for all catering requests, managing catering vendors and ensuring a timely delivery of all requests.
- Sort and deliver all incoming deliveries and mail.
- Ensure cleanliness and organisation of all kitchens Prepare inventory lists and orders
- Maintain stationery area and place vendor orders
- Address requests related day-to-day facility matters
- Coordinate new hire kits to be sent to employees.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Demonstrated professionalism and confident demeanor.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives internal and external to the firm.
- A strong team player who can work well in a collaborative environment and independently.
- Proactive with the ability to problem solve and anticipate needs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding and adherence to the highest level of confidentiality.
Our client values diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or ethnic background.