EA – Climate Change Consultancy to £35k
- Our Client is Europe’s leading climate knowledge and innovation consultancy. Super high profile and so relevant right now.
As Executive Assistant to the Chief Strategy Officer, you will be responsible for providing a first-class administrative support service. Your role will involve interactions with stakeholders across the business, project work and extensive research. This broad ranging EA role has fantastic career development potential.
Flexi working – Predominantly remote working with 2 days a week ideally in the office (City based)
The role would suit a well educated individual with a genuine interest in climate change and sustainability, coupled with excellent written and spoken English. You will have relevant EA experience and some exposure to project management. Extensive stakeholder management and confidence to work with the Board on a regular basis is essential. This is an incredibly varied and interesting role with a breadth of responsibilities. It is important that the EA embraces constant changes in the organisation and enjoys getting under the skin of the projects the CSO is working on.
If you feel your experience and values reflect that of our client, to tackle climate change through innovation, this could be the perfect role.
EA and Office Support
- Oversee the smooth day-to-day running of the CSO’s office
- Support on managing output, workflow and office deadlines
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the CSO and other senior members of the organisation as appropriate.
- Organise and attend meetings when directed, and ensure they are well-prepared for these meetings
- Manage the CSO’s diary and appointments
- Answering queries where possible and escalating as necessary
- Manage the CSO’s incoming email, prioritising e-mails and often corresponding on behalf of them as agreed
- Manage and book travel and provide logistics briefings.
- Arrange local transportation when necessary
- Perform background research, analysis and reporting where requested. Present information and recommendations clearly so that decisions can be made, and issues progressed
- Manage specific elements of projects, where appropriate, takes programme management responsibility for projects as identified.
Support for Executive Team
- Liaise with relevant individuals, , external organisations etc. to arrange meetings and prepare agendas
- Arrange conference calls and video-conferencing
- Act as the focal point for communication into and out from the CSO Office,
- Cascade information from the CSO, ensuring the Executive Team is aware of all key issues
Our client values diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or ethnic background.