Executive Assistant to £38k
EA / Project Coordinator– Global Executive Search Firm
Superb opportunity for a well – educated career Executive Assistant to work across a number of divisions initially (floating around the business supporting on special projects, holidays, sickness and backfills of maternity) with the intention of moving into a fixed term static EA role within your own team imminently.
This role is ever changing initially so will suit someone that enjoys the variety and will get to know the entire business – You will need to be adaptable and versatile and extremely flexible.
An Executive Search PA is a complex external facing position that requires a balance between being a key point of contact between senior executives, candidates, clients and internal stakeholders, and managing a heavy administration workload. This is a structured role in so much as the search process, so would suit a structured person. However the flipside of the role is dealing with people, so you also need to be able to deal with constant change and disruption.
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant who is the front face of their organisation and the heart of their customer service experience for their clients and candidates. This is a complex external facing position that requires superb organisational skills, intellect and high levels of EQ.
The Executive Assistant needs first class written skills as will be expected to create documentation and to proofread on behalf of the exec along with building great relationships with their clients and stakeholders. They require an Executive Assistant with exceptional organisation skills, the ability to work on multiple projects in an extremely pacey environment. Ability to change priorities whilst remaining calm and focussed is essential in their EA. There will be extensive client and stakeholder management, ability to get under the skin of their projects will be essential to the Executive Assistant success in this role.
Executive Assistant duties will include:
- Extensive inbox and meeting co-ordination
- Complex, demanding and ever-changing diary management
- UK and global travel itineraries
- Assignment management – Lead the project coordination and delivery of the search assignments.
- Manage the search timelines ensuring deadlines are met, action points are responded to and all necessary documentation is completed.
- Stakeholder Management; develop robust working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of candidate reports and other materials.
- Preparation of presentations and pitch documentation including research packs and preparing marketing materials
- Preparation and proof reading of client reports
- Business Development
- Organising events; lunches, corporate hospitality
- Responding to potential new business enquiries
- Maintaining client relationships and scheduling business development meetings
- Ideal industry background is executive search, professional services or financial. But must have worked in super-fast paced environments, be highly client facing and accustomed to working within project /process driven environments.
- First class written English skills – experience of document production and proof reading.
- Ideally degree educated or A-level equivalent
- Proven relationship building expertise with a range of high-profile clients.
- Ability to prioritise, be proactive, think ahead, anticipate problems and provide solutions.
- Acute attention to detail ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standard.
- Excellent time management skills; able to manage conflicting priorities and unforeseen change.
- Thrive in a fast pace environment; have high levels of energy, tenacity and focus.
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite, in particular Outlook, Word, PowerPoint. Experience with databases preferred.
- Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy