Executive Assistant £40,000
- A leading property and project management consultancy based in the West End is looking for an ambitious Executive Assistant to support the Senior Equity Partner (1:1 ) as well as ad-hoc support to a large, wider team.
This EA will be driven, pro-active and switched on. Must be able to pick things up quickly , prioritise their own workload and happy to get involved in all areas of the business including projects and events.
Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience working as an EA within property/construction industry with good knowledge/experience of In-design, having worked on bids/tenders and assisted in BDM/events.
Principal EA Duties:
- Provide EA support to Senior Partner and team secretary support to the wider team
- Production of professional bids, client documents, project profiles and presentations using InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Managing project portals, images and project info
- Proactively manage and maintain diaries, making appointments and co-ordinating internal and external client meetings and ensuring all work activities are scheduled effectively
- Arrange overseas and regional travel and hotel arrangements
- Maintaining financial trackers, producing, receipting and issuing invoices, maintain and manage budgets and expenses for senior staff.
- Researching new business ventures or projects
- Encourage Business Development through content production and management
- Organising events such as team meetings, socials, hospitality, business updates.
- Proof reading work to ensure consistent accuracy and high standard.
- Working collaboratively with a can-do attitude to solve problems and provide an excellent service to colleagues and clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong PA/EA experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably at a senior level within property /construction industry
- Advanced in Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign (highly desirable)
- Someone with experience in bid coordination/management
- Can demonstrate knowledge/experience in client entertainment, event planning and assisting in business development.
- Strong numerical skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in organising and managing client entertainment events- knowledge of London venues highly desirable
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy