Executive Assistant to £40k – maternity contract
- A leading Project and Construction Management Consultancy based in Central London is looking for an EA for a 12- month maternity contract. Hours are 9-5pm with some flexibility occasionally. This role is full time in the office.
Main Purpose of Job
We are seeking an Executive Assistant in our London office to assist in the smooth running of the day-to-day work of a Senior Equity Partner within the firm and his team of approximately 60 people.
The key part of this role is someone with strong Excel, excellent attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision. The current EA produces around 45 invoices a month that are mostly timesheet based with the timesheets differing per client. So must have experience working with invoices and time sheets.
- Prepare invoices (circa 45 per month), credit notes etc. via Ms Excel template system and maintain fee register.
- Processing invoices received from sub-consultants and suppliers.
- Maintaining an electronic filing system (and paper where required for certain legal/financial documents) consisting of various project and fee files.
- Proactively manage and maintain diaries, making appointments and co-ordinating internal and external client meetings and ensuring all work activities are scheduled effectively, including the identification and resolution of potential challenges and clashes.
- Arrange overseas and regional travel and hotel arrangements via online agent and where required direct with the hotel or airline.
- Arrange the booking of meeting rooms, video/conference facilities, refreshments, restaurants, taxis etc. and liaise with internal and external meeting attendees.
- Updating the Ms Excel Pipeline Tracker in a weekly Senior Team’s Meeting.
- Liaising with wider team and collating time sheets/expenses/forms/invoices, ensuring these are processed and distributed as required.
- Organising events such as team meetings, socials, hospitality, business updates.
- On-boarding new staff and sub-consultants.
- Proof reading work to ensure consistent accuracy and high standard.
- Assisting the Business Development Co-ordinators with the production of professional bids/submissions/presentations/staff files using InDesign and Microsoft Office and being mindful that the information being used is up to date and accurate.
- Understanding the necessity for confidentiality when dealing with client and staff issues.
- Working collaboratively with other team assistants and secretaries both on the floor and within the Firm.
- Working collaboratively with an enthusiastic attitude to solve problems and provide an excellent service to internal and external clients.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required, including support to other Team Assistants.
Skills and Experience
- Strong PA/EA experience, preferably at a senior level with formal administration / secretarial training
- Advanced in Microsoft Office – advanced knowledge of Ms Excel is essential as a lot of the workload is done in Ms Excel.
- Adobe InDesign preferred but not essential (training provided)
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.