Executive Assistant to Head of HR and COO 12 month ftc £45k
- Executive Assistant to Head of HR and COO
12 month ftc, July start.
Working in a high profile, global City corporate with the opportunity to split your time between office and home. This role offers an unparalleled perspective of the firm and an opportunity to build relationships at all levels within it.
They need a bright EA with C-suite experience, who will thoroughly enjoy a varied and fast paced role with plenty of scope for creativity. You must be able to prioritise, be proactive, think ahead, anticipate problems and provide solutions in a high quality, client focused business.
The |Executive Assistant will be the focal point of contact and liaison between the Chief Operating Officer and Head of HR and internal and external contacts. Besides more traditional EA duties, you will contribute to and at times take the lead on various group wide projects and activities and will be involved in key annual, high profile events.
Role responsibilities include:
- Extensive diary management, management of internal and external meetings, ensuring prioritisation of line managers time
- Inbox management
- Creating and editing reports/Powerpoint Presentations/Word documents
- Communication with senior management both within the UK and internationally
- Establishing relationships with all staff, fielding enquires and assisting where able or escalating to senior management when appropriate
- Liaising with EAs across the organisation to book internal and external meetings
- Management and monitoring of annual leave within the HR team
- Major Events and Conference organisation
- Staff promotion administration
- Travel Authorisation – you will be part of a small internal team who book all travel for everyone within the company
- Working closely with the Resourcing and HR Team
The ideal candidate will have extensive EA experience supporting a C-Suite individual(s), preferably within a professional services environment. You will need to possess integrity and the ability to be discreet, trustworthy and completely reliable.
- Prioritise, be proactive, think ahead, anticipate problems and provide solutions
- Be confident making nuanced judgements, prioritising time and effort
- Have a sense of urgency in everything you do
- Possess acute attention to detail ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standard
- Possess excellent time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities and unforeseen change
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment; have high levels of energy, tenacity and focus
- Be intuitive; able to assess a situation and take initiative but also not be afraid to ask for help when required
- Possess advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite, in particular Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy