EA/Project Co-ordinator to £55k
- Fantastic global company offering a superb salary and excellent benefits such as flexi working, generous bonus, pension, healthcare and so much more!! Working in the office 3 days per week and home 2 days.
Project Co-ordinator / Executive Assistant – Fast moving, leading global consultancy – Mayfair
(Must have professional services experience in a super client centric environment)
Working in the office 2- 3 days per week and remote working for the rest of the time.
Exceptional opportunity for a well – educated Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator to support a driven and highly successful Senior individual . The Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator needs first class written skills as will be expected to create documentation and to proofread on behalf of the Director along with building great relationships with their clients and stakeholders.Looking for someone highly organised, who can think on their feet and stay one step ahead at all times!
They require a Project Coordinator / EA with exceptional organisation skills, the ability to work on multiple projects in an extremely pacey environment. Ability to change priorities whilst remaining calm and focussed is essential . Must be able to manage upwards. Must have extremely strong communication and document production skills. Must have super communication and relationship building skills, loads of initiative and pace.
The EA / Project Coordinator serves as the strategic partner to the Exec and play a critical role as “the glue” that connects and coordinates the activities of the internal team while balancing the needs and expectations of clients and candidates. There will be extensive client and stakeholder contact, ability to get under the skin of their projects will be essential to the Project Coordinator / EA’s success in this role.
Key Project Coordinator / EA duties:
- Oversee the process for each mandate and keep every step of the process on track
- Proactively manage the team’s efforts to ensure they are moving the assignment/project forward
- Inform the team of any critical updates related to client expectations or candidate pipeline
- Schedule all business-related meetings, calls and interviews
- Project Communication & Documentation, manage and own (where appropriate) communication with clients and candidates
- Create, edit and format all client-facing documents
- Maintain excellent relationships with firm members, clients, prospects and candidates to achieve highest levels of customer service
- Serve as the external liaison between the Execs and their clients and their extended team
- Must be proactive problem solver with strong business judgement, detail orientation and interpersonal skills.
- A university degree from a respected institution is preferred but not essential
- MUST have recent experience as an EA / Project Coordinator within Professional services
- Strong Executive Assistant . Project Coordination experience
- First class written English skills – experience of document production and proof reading
- Proven relationship building expertise with a range of high-profile clients.
Our client is committed to continually improving the diversity of our workforce through the attraction, retention and development of a diverse range of talented people. They want people to be comfortable bringing their whole self to work and recognise that inclusion brings further opportunities for innovation and creativity.