EA – Boutique Investment £50 – 55k
- A boutique investment firm based in the heart of Mayfair is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their fantastic and social organisation. They are approximately 20 people strong (and growing) and retain a great family feel to the business, offering fantastic benefits such a very generous bonus, paid lunch and much more.
THE ROLE IS 5 DAYS A WEEK IN THE OFFICE- MAYFAIR – HOURS ARE 9-6PM
This role works alongside a few other EA’s and in such you will be responsible for supporting 3-4 Investment Professionals. They will all require similar levels of support so the ideal candidate must be accustomed to supporting 3-4 senior individuals in a similar capacity.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years + experience working within a boutique professional services environment in a similar Team Executive Assistant capacity.
Alongside the traditional Executive Assistant duties there will be opportunity to get really involved in the lifecycle of the deals, to gain an understanding of the process and get close to the day-to-day activity of the team. There will also be ad-hoc projects dependent on what the team are working on at any one time.
Looking for an individual with common sense, intelligence and confidence to work in an extremely fast paced environment where no day is the same!
Overall EA job purpose:
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting investment professionals in the London team. The EA will be part of a small but mighty Administration team consisting of EAs and Receptionists.
- Management of multiple calendars on behalf of investment professionals with conflicting priorities and fast-paced schedules across various time zones
- Arrange complex international and domestic travel
- Coordination of internal and external meetings to include room reservation, equipment set-up, catering, and meeting material preparation
- Preparation of all necessary meeting materials including producing printed presentations, agendas and any other required documents
- Process expense reports in compliance with firm policies
- Act as gatekeeper and primary point of contact between executives, managers, visitors and incoming phone traffic
- Occasional personal administrative work
- Provide support to Reception team as needed
- Proactively ensure smooth-running and presentation of communal areas within the office
- Support the Office Manager as needed with general administrative duties, alongside the wider Admin team in London but also at our New York and Toronto offices
Key skills and experience
- 4 or more years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism, initiative and resilience; professional demeanour with the ability to provide support to a wide range of personalities and levels, including senior leadership
- Ability to multi-task, shift direction and prioritise effectively
- Excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Solutions oriented; resourceful, highly dependable and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle confidential information with the appropriate level of discretion
- Prior experience within financial services is preferred
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.
Our client values diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or ethnic background.