Executive Assistant – Investor Relations £55k
- A boutique investment firm based in the heart of Mayfair is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their fantastic and social organisation. They are approximately 25 people strong and retain a great family feel to the business, offering fantastic benefits such a very generous bonus, paid lunch and much more.
THE ROLE IS 5 DAYS A WEEK IN THE OFFICE- MAYFAIR
This role works alongside other EA’s and you will be responsible for supporting an MD within the Investor Relations team. They will all require similar levels of support so the ideal candidate must be accustomed to supporting on a 1:1 basis in a similar capacity.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years + experience working within investor relations in a similar EA capacity, ideally having worked in a boutique environment in the past.
There will also be project involvement and ownership and they want someone who enjoys streamlining systems to ensure best practice.
Looking for an individual with common sense, intelligence and confidence to work in an extremely fast paced environment where no day is the same!
- Management of calendar and inbox for MD of investor relations
- Arrange complex international and domestic travel
- Coordination of internal and external meetings
- Preparation of all necessary meeting materials including producing printed presentations, agendas and any other required documents
- Coordination of road shows, dinners and investor conferences worldwide
- Occasional personal administrative work
- Proactively ensure smooth-running and presentation of communal areas within the office
Key skills and experience
- 4 or more years of experience as an Executive Assistant within Investor Relations
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism, initiative and resilience; professional demeanour with the ability to provide support to a wide range of personalities and levels, including senior leadership
- Ability to multi-task, shift direction and prioritise effectively
- Excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Solutions oriented; resourceful, highly dependable and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle confidential information with the appropriate level of discretion
- Prior experience within financial services is preferred