EA (with some office management) £50 – 60k
- A boutique real estate investment company based in the heart of Mayfair is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Managing Partner together with some office management.Role is primarily office based with their team of 35 which is growing fast. They offer fantastic bonuses and benefits, great trips away and more.
- EA to the Managing Partner – Daily diary management, private and business tasks, meeting co-ordination, expenses, complex business travel and ad-hoc projects as required
- Office Management – Manage the office, negotiate best prices for travel, suppliers etc
The role would suit someone who really thrives in a small, dynamic and super energetic environment. The guys are very ambitious with high expectations and want someone who will engage with them, someone commercially aware with good business acumen and instincts, who wants to understand and appreciate what it is they’re trying to achieve and embrace that.
Looking for someone with a really considered approach, thinks about the “why” and the impact of what they do. Must have the mentality to challenge, present ideas and find best solutions. Can think on their feet and display genuine business acumen. Must have a tenacious approach and a strong work ethic. Ideally must come from another fast paced start up/SME where they’ve had to take ownership and challenge the status quo.
Key Skills Required
- Advanced IT skills and inbox management
- Experience and interest in dealing with both personal and business related matters
- To understand the world of business and able to operate in a corporate environment, liaising with HNWI’s.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, remaining calm, unflappable and composed at all times
- Highly organised and able to multi-task effectively and complete tasks on time with an enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
- Shows a high degree of initiative and able to apply common sense at all times
- Comfortable working individually but also as a team player
- Able to respect confidentiality and discretion at all times
- A lively and confident individual with the gravitas and credibility to work well with all levels of the business
- Flexible in approach and with time and have a strong work commitment
The successful candidate will need to be an energetic and enthusiastic individual, with a genuine interest in engaging with customers and colleagues alike.
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.