EA / Business Assistant to £68k
- Business Assistant / Senior Executive Assistant
This is one of those roles that rarely come up – a truly all-encompassing Business Assistant / Executive Management Assistant position which requires amazing proven business acumen, relationship building and a “make it happen” mentality.
Our client is a global AIM listed, market leader software company who work with top tier clients. An entrepreneurial, pacey and dynamic environment awaits a first class Business Assistant who is looking for a role where they can make a real difference.
Supporting 2 Leadership Execs including the COO, this role will incorporate all Executive and Business Assistant tasks including attendance at Leadership meetings and some travel to Europe and possibly further afield.
Being a globally facing role, flexibility will be key and a knowledge of German, Spanish or French would be real benefit too.
They wish to employ an Executive Assistant / Business Assistant from a major global corporate organisation or technology business who is used to managing multiple stakeholders, operating in a pacey, client driven environment and wants to throw themselves into a really exciting opportunity.
Must have a stable work history and at least 5 years EA experience within a global corporate / global technology business supporting within a senior level capacity.
Key Business Assistant / Executive Assistant duties:
- Work with the COO to prioritize an agenda and focus on the most important issues and opportunities.
- Strategically manage the COO’s time and calendar by exercising discretion and decision-making
- Perform special projects as directed by the COO, including the review, research, summarization or analysis of information.
- Working with the COO to strategize and manage a portfolio of relationships including scheduling of meetings and relationship management tactics
- Managing the COO’s portfolio of goals and objectives
- Work with the COO on meeting planning, preparation and coordination, including logistics, materials, etc. Work with the COO to identify and schedule strategic presentations.
- Work closely with Assistant to CEO with Board and Executive Committee meeting preparation, including logistics, materials, etc. Attend key meetings with the COO with the purpose of ensuring follow-up and execution on identified next steps.