EA – Head of IT
- A dynamic global consultancy is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Head of Technology as well as providing support to the wider Technology/IT team of 10. Based in the City and offering flexi working from home and in the office.
The role will be a dedicated 30% EA support on 1:1 basis to the Head of Technology who is a friendly, outgoing and a social person and then 70% support to the rest of the team.
This role sits within the IT/Technology department who look after the internal IT function globally. They are looking for someone with experience liaising with internal stakeholders in general, they want someone who will quickly understand the different personalities and characters, therefore displaying emotional intelligence.
You will act as interface between the users and the team so must have excellent customer service skills. You will be the eyes and ears for the Head of Technology and very much the interface between the team and the end users – you will be the glue that holds it all together.
Must have superb soft skills but also need to have some experience in technology/passion for all things technical in order to be that interface, to relay what the developers are saying and translate it to people within the business. Opportunity to get involved in ongoing IT projects also!
Key EA Responsibilities:
- Complex, demanding and ever-changing diary management
- Minute taking
- Meeting agendas
- Stakeholder Management; develop robust working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, both yours and those of the CTO and the Practice. Issuing NDA’s where required
Team Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Travel bookings/itineraries for the team
- Manage all holiday/sick/lieu
- Manage training for the team, scheduling/booking/funding/finding the course
- Manager the on-call rota
- Team events/birthdays
Business Development Support:
- Organising events; lunches, corporate hospitality
- Responding to potential new business enquiries as the first point of contact, ensuring enquiries are handled in a swift and professional manner
- Maintaining supplier relationships and scheduling business development meetings for the practice with current and prospective suppliers
Admin and Communications
- Updating and implementing work processes
- Ensuring all documentation is up to date including user guides and policies
- Preparation of UK and Global communications
- Updating the internal Intranet
- Point of contact with central support functions, HR, IT, Accounts, Facilities.
- Facilities management
- Project delivery; administration, co-ordination and management
- Purchase ordering & invoicing
- Internal leaver and joiner process/Access Forms (globally)
- Internal recruitment (liaising with recruiters/HR/booking interviews/onboarding)
- Double checking invoices for the team globally
- Liaising with global offices on their invoices and the yearly renewals
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.