Executive Assistant with Italian to circa £65k+
- A boutique Private Equity firm based in Central London is looking for an EA to support the CEO.
Paying an amazing salary + excellent bonus and benefits! Full time in the office – 9-6pm
- Extensive & intensive diary management
- Arranging client and internal meetings
- Inbox management by request
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders
- Organising domestic and international travel arrangements
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Preparing and submitting time & expense reports
- Organising team dinners and events
- Occasional private PA work
They are looking for an experienced Italian speaking EA who has at least 5 years + experience working in the financial services industry . They are open to looking at experience within boutique or larger financial organisations. Looking for an EA with emotional intelligence, able to read signals, self- aware and super professional in all they do. Must have excellent communications skills in both Italian and English.
This role would suit someone who really thrives in a small- medium corporate environment.. Looking for someone with a really considered approach with a tenacious approach and a strong work ethic.
The environment is super professional. They delightful to work for with a lovely sense of humour and a mix of different nationalities and personalities!
Key Skills Required
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Advanced IT skills and inbox management
- Experience and interest in dealing with business related matters and exposure to personal work would be advantageous
- To understand the world of business and able to operate in a corporate environment, liaising with HNWI’s.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, remaining calm, unflappable and composed at all times
- Highly organised and able to multi-task effectively and complete tasks on time with an enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
- Shows a high degree of initiative and able to apply common sense at all times
- Comfortable working individually but also as a team player
- Able to respect confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Flexible in approach and with time and have a strong work commitment
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.