Executive Assistant / Office Manager circa £45k
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Dynamic boutique consultancy with a strong presence both in Paris and London are looking for a dynamic, degree educated Executive Assistant and Office Manager to complement their small, European focussed team. Ideally this candidate will have a good level of French and to have lived and worked in Europe/worked closely amongst Europeans in London to understand the culture well.
There is a collaborative culture in the office, a great team spirit, passion and dedication across the team. The PA/Office Manager will be given tremendous autonomy and will be rewarded well for their success in the role.
Executive Assistant / Office Manager tasks will include:
- Office Management
- Reception (in person and by phone): clients, candidates, suppliers
- Organisation of the London office day-to-day life: supplies, mail, maintenance of the premises, etc.
- Relations with the external suppliers: cleaning, lessor, etc.
- In charge of IT, relation with the IT supplier / hotline on the network issues
- Executive Assistant:
- Diary Management
- Organisation of meetings
- Organisation of trips
- Management of mail and emails
- Expense reports
- And all other tasks that can help the activity, the consultants, and improve the service to the clients
- Administrative and financial management
- Client invoicing and follow-up of payments
- Follow-up of expense invoices and payment
- Follow-up of the finances (bank accounts)
- Preparation of accounting reports (Quickbooks)
- Preparation of salary information, and payment of salaries
- Set up and follow-up of various reports (budget, etc.)
- Relations with suppliers: accountants, lawyers, insurance, etc.
- Organisation of meetings and presentations
- Organisation and follow-up of meeting with clients and business development prospects
- Follow-up of schedules (team meetings at the start and at the end, weekly
- Database management
Ad hoc projects include:
- Design of Christmas cards, update of recipients lists and sending
- Event organisation
- Maintenance, update and evolution of the website
- Drafting of the marketing documents
The role would suit a degree educated Executive Assistant who has operated in a client centric, professional services environment.
Skills and personality:
- Very rigorous and organised
- Energetic, willing to get involved
- Attention to business issues and confidentiality
- Very good contact with high level executives
- Versatility, autonomy, common sense, initiative
- Good communication skills and team player
- Able to handle stress and demanding environment
- Totally trustworthy and reliable
- Highly confidential