EA- Private Equity to £60k+
- A boutique investment firm based in the heart of Mayfair is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their fantastic and social organisation to support their Senior Managing Director. They are approximately 30 people strong and retain a great family feel to the business, offering fantastic benefits such a very generous bonus, paid lunch, ski trips and much more.
THE ROLE IS 5 DAYS A WEEK IN THE OFFICE- MAYFAIR
Our client is searching for an experienced Executive Assistant with at least 7 years’ experience in an EA function to join their London office. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Senior Managing Director in a 1:1 capacity, acting as his gatekeeper and being his eyes and ears in the office.
The EA will be part of a small but mighty Administration team consisting of EAs and Receptionists.
- Management of the MD’s calendar on his behalf, dealing with conflicting priorities and a fast-paced schedule across various time zones
- Arrange complex international and domestic travel
- Preparation of all necessary meeting materials including producing printed presentations, agendas and any other required documents
- Process expense reports in compliance with firm policies
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the business and high-profile clients, ensuring clear, articulate communication and responses in a timely manner – a true extension of the Senior MD
- Work seamlessly with the wider admin team to meet deadlines
- Act as gatekeeper and primary point of contact between executives, managers, visitors, and incoming phone traffic
- Coordination of road shows, conferences and events
- Occasional personal administrative work
- Support the Office Manager as needed with general administrative duties, alongside the wider Admin team in London but also at our New York and Toronto offices
- Must have at least 7 years + experience as an Executive Assistant within investment/financial services sector, ideally boutique organisations
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism, initiative and resilience
- Ability to multi-task, shift direction and prioritise effectively
- Excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Solutions oriented; resourceful, highly dependable and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle confidential information with the appropriate level of discretion
- Prior experience within financial services is preferred