Executive Assistant / Project Manager to £44k
- Executive Assistant / Project Assistant
Superb opportunity for an experienced EA with strong Project Management skills to take ownership and get under the skin of this business stream and the Executive that this role supports.
Working for a global Consultancy, this EA and Project Management role sits within the Leadership and Succession team which works with major brands, ascertains the skill set of their teams by way of psychometrics and assessments to ensure the right people are highlighted and tracked to become their future stars.
The role requires an Executive Assistant who is fantastic at prioritisation, able to disseminate information, is fastidious with their attention to detail and can communicate at all levels of a business.
Duties will include:
- Project manage the assessment process and understand the specific requirements of each client.
- Complex diary management and control of logistics of the entire process, liaison with participants across the various client businesses
- Database management – updating client information and report generation
- Document production and creation of presentations for client pitches
- Day to day Executive Assistant support to the Director
- Flexible, hardworking and highly organised EA and Project Manager
- Willingness to embrace and enjoy a structured and process driven, yet super-fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise, be really pro-active and anticipate problems
- Great MS Office skills
- EA experience gained in a client focussed, corporate, professional services environment.