Executive Assistant – Private Equity £55k
- A boutique investment firm based in the heart of Mayfair is looking for an EA to support two MDs within the business – One is the MD in Investor Relations who is setting up the European team and another is the MD in Credit.
They are approximately 25 people strong (and growing) and retain a great family feel to the business, offering fantastic benefits such a very generous bonus, paid lunch and much more.
THE ROLE IS 5 DAYS A WEEK IN THE OFFICE- MAYFAIR – HOURS ARE EITHER 8-5PM OR 9-6PM (but due to nature of work/business there will also be out of hours work when needed)
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years + experience working within professional services industry , must have a stable work history with experience ideally working in investor relations and organising European wide travel and events.
Looking for an individual who can hit the ground running in a true EA capacity who has common sense, is thick skinned and confident to work in an extremely fast paced environment where no day is the same!
Overall job purpose:
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting the two MD’s. The EA will be part of a small but mighty Administration team consisting of EAs and Receptionists who and very sociable and just lovely to work alongside!
- Management of multiple calendars with conflicting priorities and fast-paced schedules across various time zones
- Arrange complex international and domestic travel
- Coordination of internal and external meetings to include room reservation, equipment set-up, catering, and meeting material preparation
- Organising conferences and events through Europe- sourcing venues , speaking with marketing and organising all the travel relating to the events
- Preparation of all necessary meeting materials including producing printed presentations, agendas and any other required documents
- Process expense reports in compliance with firm policies
- Occasional personal administrative work
Key skills and experience
- 5 or more years of experience as an Executive Assistant ideally with investor relations/events exp
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism, initiative and resilience; mature and professional demeanour with the ability to provide support to a wide range of personalities and levels, including senior leadership
- Ability to multi-task, shift direction and prioritise effectively
- Excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Solutions oriented; resourceful, highly dependable and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle confidential information with the appropriate level of discretion
- Prior experience within financial services is preferred but not essential
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.