EA to CEO £45k
A global Benefits Consultancy firm is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to support their new CEO. He is passionate, energetic and extremely ambitious and wants to make his mark within the organisation. He is looking a right hand person / gate keeper to support him in his new role
This is a high profile Executive Assistant role within the organisation, and you will provide proactive and “hands on” support, liaising with three MDs, some PAs and the leadership team. In this ambassadorial role, you will undertake administrative functions to ensure that the business development, operational and office management are carried out effectively and efficiently.
They are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years ‘ EA experience within professional services but ideally someone with a creative flair.
As well as traditional EA tasks the role will also encompass an element of marketing and social media . The role will include looking after and developing his business, social media accounts and producing lots of high spec power presentations.
EA duties will include:
- Effective management of the electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s email account
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings including Board and management meetings. This will include preparing agendas, collating board and management meeting packs, pre-meeting briefings and meeting packs, noting action points and following them up. Ensuring CEO is fully prepared for any engagements he is involved in
- Arranging and management of meetings (including client meetings) and minute taking where required
- Support in preparing information e.g. presentations, reports, media interviews etc.
- To assist in the organisation of meetings and presentations (internal and external), ensuring meeting rooms are prepared in advance with all appropriate IT requirements and refreshments provided
- Updating manager on key organisational issues when he/she is out of the office
- Being the gate-keeper and first point of call for manager/team
- Organising overseas travel and visa applications and assist with the preparation of client / visitor itineraries, entertainment, travel and accommodation as required
- Completion of expenses for the CEO
- Manage CEO social media accounts
- Preparing client project proposals/reports and/or other new business proposals
- Preparing and managing client contracts/agreements
- Taking a coordinating overview of all office systems to ensure their effective running and development
- Developing effective systems with manager to ensure the smooth operations of the business
General office support
- To assist with general office duties e.g. answering the phone, opening mail, photocopying, and scanning of documents
- Carry out duties following internal policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws
Plus, any additional duties and responsibilities that may reasonably be expected to be undertaken in accordance with the role.
As well as the traditional EA tasks (global travel, diaries etc) ideally someone who is creative.
First class written and verbal communication skills are essential as well as someone happy to work in a boutique environment where team work and flexibility are key.