Executive Assistant to CEO to £65k
- EA to CEO
Super bonuses and benefits.
An established financial services company in the City of London is looking for a senior level Executive Assistant to support the dynamic and forward thinking CEO.
The overall EA role will be to support the CEO with diary management and meeting planning, co-ordination of Board and Executive Committee meetings and production of well put together Board packs. Involvement in scheduling & co-ordination of investor meetings also.
This role would suit an EA who currently supports at senior executive level but would see this as a step up in their career or alternatively with a year or two at CEO level.
Looking for an Executive Assistant with corporate (FINANCIAL SERVICES OR SIMILAR) exposure with a STABLE WORK HISTORY within professional services environment. Must be bright, enthusiastic, confident with excellent communication and advanced technical skills – able to produce excellent reports from data and understand concepts.
Daily EA duties:
- Ensuring CEO’s diary is effectively managed and being the first contact point for all queries.
- Greeting and liaising with external stakeholders.
- Planning the business calendar for meetings with all relevant stakeholders and attendees to ensure efficient and effective use of time and resources.
- Co-ordinating Investor relations meetings
- Timely and accurate administration for CEO including expenses management; venue sourcing for meetings; responding to queries via email and phone.
- Work as part of a small PA team
The role offers excellent exposure to an agile, international global business. It is a rare opportunity to work in a small team of experienced professionals and in a small head office environment of a stable and highly successful FTSE 100 company
Ideal experience and skills:
- five years’ + experience as a PA in a similar role in a Head Office of a multinational plc or corporate finance environment.
- Must have board level PA experience ideally supporting in a 1:1- 1:2 capacity
- Ensuring appropriate levels of confidentiality are maintained at all times.
- Flexible and able to manage effectively a number of priorities at any one-time, prioritising activities that create greatest value and managing time, cost and resources effectively.
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels.
- A problem solver who is comfortable chasing people and ensuring deadlines are kept to.
- Experience of working closely with senior management (Board, Executive Committee, Regional and country MDs)
- Excellence computer literacy (MS Office applications)
- EA to CEO