Executive Assistant to CEO £50 – 60k
Fantastic new EA role, supporting a newly appointed and dynamic CEO for an entrepreneurial insurance firm in the city. We are looking for a highly experienced board level EA with extensive EA experience within insurance (ideally) or a fast-moving corporate financial institution. This is a super role working for a great boss who wants to fully rely upon his EA.
Duties to include:
• Handling sensitive and/or classified material including directing matters to appropriate parties for investigation and response; providing solutions to internal and external inquiries and issues.
• Extensive diary management by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel arrangements.
• Complex management of email accounts, email filing and clearing daily email influx
• Planning and scheduling business dinners and other events
• Preparation of presentations and reports for meetings including those at Board level
• Organising & coordinating conference calls/video conferences
• Coordinating meetings & booking meeting rooms
• Coordinating timelines and deadlines for meetings
• Following up on outstanding deadlines
• Providing phone coverage; screening telephone calls and taking appropriate action; maintaining and updating contact lists.
• Audio and copy typing of reports and correspondence
We are looking for a C-suite EA who will exercise judgement and confidentiality. Maturity to understand and act on important information. A minimum of 5 years in a similar role within the Insurance or Financial Services Industry. We need a high degree of discretion and integrity as the role will involve knowledge of and dealing with issues of a sensitive and confidential nature. This is genuinely a fantastic opportunity, working for a great boss in dynamic and growing company.
Competitive salary and generous bonus package. Core hours 9-5pm