3 month contract within an Environmental Consultancy £40k
- Executive Assistant – 3 months temporary assignment – with a view to being extended or going perm.
Our Client is an environmental consultancy and Europe’s leading climate innovation initiative. As Executive Assistant to the CSO you will be responsible for providing a first-class administrative support service to the CSO. Your role will involve interactions with stakeholders across the business, project work and extensive research. This broad ranging EA role has fantastic career development potential.
EA and Office Support
- Oversee the smooth day-to-day running of the CSO’s office
- Support on managing output, workflow and office deadlines
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the CSO and other senior members as appropriate.
- Organise and attend meetings when directed, and ensure the CSO and COO are well-prepared for these meetings
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive filing system (see also ‘SharePoint’ below)
- Manage the CSO’s diary and appointments
- Process official expenditure claims.
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from inquiries, answering queries where possible and escalating as necessary
- Manage the CSO’s incoming email, prioritising e-mails and often corresponding on behalf of them as agreed
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
- Manage and book travel and provide logistics briefings.
- Arrange local transportation when necessary
- Undertake other reasonable duties as requested by the CSO
- Perform background research, analysis and reporting where requested by the CSO and other senior stakeholders. Present information and recommendations clearly so that decisions can be made, and issues progressed
- Manage specific elements of projects under the direction of the CSO and, where appropriate, takes programme management responsibility for projects as identified.
Support for Executive Team
- Liaise with relevant individuals, , external organisations etc. to arrange meetings and prepare agendas
- Arrange conference calls and video-conferencing
- Act as the focal point for communication into and out from the CSO Office, taking responsibility for dealing with queries, problems and issues as appropriate
- Cascade information from the CSO, ensuring the Executive Team is aware of all key issues
Stakeholder Relations Management
- Manage and maintain excellent relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders across Europe
We are looking for a bright graduate with a genuine interest in climate change and sustainability and excellent written and spoken English. You will have relevant EA experience and some exposure to project management. Extensive stakeholder liaison and some experience in managing budgets is required and a second European language (possibly French or Spanish) would be desirable due to the European nature of the role. This is an incredibly varied and interesting role with a breadth of responsibilities.
If you are a bright graduate whose experience and values reflect that of our client, to tackle climate change through innovation, this could be the perfect role.
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.