Executive Assistant – £40k
- Executive Assistant – Global Consultancy
(Supporting 2- 3 Senior Consultants)
Great work life/balance and flexibility to work from home! Offices based in the heart of the City!
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant who is the front face of their organisation and the heart of their customer service experience for their clients and candidates. This is a complex external facing position that requires superb organisational skills, intellect and high levels of EQ.
The Executive Assistant needs first class written skills as will be expected to create documentation and to proofread on behalf of the exec along with building great relationships with their clients and stakeholders.
They require an Executive Assistant with exceptional organisation skills, the ability to work on multiple projects in an extremely pacey environment. Ability to change priorities whilst remaining calm and focussed is essential in their EA. There will be extensive client and stakeholder management, ability to get under the skin of their projects will be essential to the Executive Assistant success in this role.
This is a very busy department so must be good under pressure and enjoy working in a fast – paced client centric environments. This role will have plenty of events to organise, both physical and virtual.
- MUST have recent experience as an EA within Executive Search or client centric professional services industry.
- First class written English skills – experience of document production and proof reading.
- Proven relationship building expertise with a range of high-profile clients.
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite, in particular Outlook, Word, PowerPoint. Experience with databases preferred.
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.