Executive Assistant £50 – 52 + bonus and great benefits
- A leading global insurance firm based in the City is looking for a PA to support a newly appointed CFO. Working for an entrepreneurial and forward thinking CFO who is looking for a dynamic, super organised board level PA. Must have extensive experience working as a board level PA a global insurance firm.
The role will be to provide effective, professional and efficient support to the Chief Financial Officer providing information and reports in a timely manner and taking a pro-active approach towards work. To engage the CFO agenda and partner to support the financial and strategic priorities.
- Managing Chief Financial Officer’s diary; ensuring correct time allocations are
scheduled accordingly whilst being commercially aware of priority meetings which take precedence.
- Proactively manage and forward plan with CFO to ensure travel and significant commitments are balanced with regular meetings and ongoing responsibilities.
- Coordinate regular meetings and away days with Finance Leadership Team
- Preparing and issuing meeting notes, minutes and reports and other correspondence on behalf of the Chief Financial Officer within required timescales.
- Professional dealings internal/externally with contacts
- Maintain effective working relationship with Finance team and key stakeholders within the business
- The collation, compilation and distribution of reports and selected management or information packs in preparation for meetings.
- Maintaining action list and monitor emails for actions for CFO to follow up, assisting the CFO in preparing for internal and external meetings
- Maintaining accurate and up to date electronic/paper based filing systems.
- Monitoring and responding to individual e-mails in the Chief Financial Officer’s absence
- Maintain contact list and proactively support CFO’s regular networking with external parties
- Assistance with quarter end processes and controls as required
- Managing the itinerary of the Chief Financial Officer when travelling.
- Co-ordinating, with the relevant internal and external teams, the corporate events including the organisation of accommodation, transportation and meals.
- Ensuring availability of the key individuals through co-ordination of internal and external individual diaries.
- Preparing relevant information for the event such as schedules, agendas and attendee summaries.
- Sourcing Management Information from other Departments/external resources as directed by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Must have previous experience within an insurance company or syndicate is desirable.
- Experience producing board packs/papers and taking action notes / minutes
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Have a relevant, professional secretarial qualification.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Highly organised, with effective time management and prioritisation skills.
- Confident and assertive; balanced with a friendly pro-active approach.
- A good overall standard of education.