Executive Assistant £40k
- Executive Assistant to Partner and Consultant– Global Executive Search Firm
Exceptional opportunity for a well – educated career Executive Assistant to support two driven and highly successful individuals. The Executive Assistant needs first class written skills as will be expected to create documentation and to proofread on behalf of the execs along with building great relationships with their clients and stakeholders.
This Executive Assistant role is to support 2 different working styles, one being highly organised and structured, the other being less so and requiring more of a hands-on approach! Both require a PA with exceptional organisation skills, the ability to work on multiple projects in an extremely pacey environment. Ability to change priorities whilst remaining calm and focussed is essential in their PA.
The two Execs both operate within a really interesting market of this highly commercial business, their clients being within the academic/education arena hence the need for extremely strong communication and document skills.
There will be extensive client and stakeholder contact, ability to get under the skin of their projects will be essential to the EA’s success in this role.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING AS AN EA WITHIN EITHER EXECUTIVE SEARCH OR RECRUITMENT SECTOR. MUST HAVE A STABLE WORK HISTORY.
Executive Assistant duties will include:
- Extensive inbox and meeting co-ordination,
- UK travel itineraries,
- assignment management,
- organisation of stakeholder meetings both on and off-site,
- Preparation and proof reading of client reports
- Work with Exec remotely as he is largely out of town
- Stable CV gained in a professional services environment
- Strong Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant experience
- First class written English skills – experience of document production and proof reading
- Proven relationship building expertise with a range of high profile clients.