Facilities Manager to £42k
A leading business consultancy based in London is looking for a Facilities Manager to join their dynamic and innovative organisation. Our client works some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world.
This role will suit someone with a minimum of 2 years facilities experience who is looking to grow their career into facilities management.
- Planning our space strategy based on understanding of hiring plans and space utilisation
- Project managing real estate and facilities
- Financial responsibility for creating and monitoring the budget for all internal services, offices and workspaces.
- Managing building & infrastructure inspections to maintain statutory compliance
- Ensuring full legal health & safety and fire safety compliance at all times across the business
- Build and line manage a small front of house and outsourced facilities team
- Planning life-cycle replacement works by working closely with IT, Office and Central teams
- Maintain clear, regular updates and reporting to the Senior Leadership Team
- Develop, promote, and implement measures to achieve cost effective improvements in facilities and office operations
- Work with internal teams on events scheduling and planning
- Plan and coordinate the logistics of internal events
- Actively reinforce company values throughout our office spaces. E.g. ensuring sustainable practices are adhered to and encouraged in terms of recycling, printing etc.
- Experience as Facilities Co-ordinator or Facilities Manager in a fast-growing business
- Proven experience of planning, negotiating & executing office expansion projects
- Be an effective communicator, collaborator and change agent
- Organised but agile, able to handle and prioritise multiple projects
- Exposure to all relevant Fire Safety & Risk Regulations
- Familiarity with facilities documentation including O&M Manuals, engineers reports, compliance certificates, PPM Planners, etc.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, strong organisational skills and comfortable with an informal environment, but able to communicate with external providers and associates.