Float EA £38k (12 month contract)
Team Float Executive Assistant – Leading Executive search firm in Mayfair with amazing long term career development opportunities.
Newly created role which is a 12 month contract with the view to going permanent after 12 months.
A supportive EA team and a busy, varied workload awaits a bright and switched on candidate with a minimum of 2 years corporate administration experience.
The role of the Team Executive Assistant will be to support the EAs who in turn support fee earners with all aspects of their projects and mandates. In turn, the role will grow and develop into a dedicated EA role to a new Exec after 12 months.
Float Team Executive Assistant duties:
- Assisting the EA’s to manage all administrative and EA duties
- Preparation of reports, bios, presentations and other material
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing and pitch presentations
- Document production
- Arranging a variety of appointments and meetings both internally and externally
- Assisting with the organisation of events; lunches, corporate hospitality; liaising with our in-house caterers and events team
- Global and domestic travel arrangements
- Monitoring emails and responding in a timely and professional manner
- Answering phone calls and taking messages in a professional and helpful manner
- Quality control
- Qualification checks, invoicing, expenses, scanning and filing
- Holiday & sickness cover to EA’s within the team
This Team EA role will suit a flexible, hardworking, dedicated, and trustworthy individual who has the enthusiasm and willingness to learn. They need a bright team player with no pretensions who will thrive in a varied role with multiple priorities. You must be able to prioritise, be proactive, think ahead, anticipate problems and provide solutions in a high quality, client focused business.
Key skills and experience should include a combination of:
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail is an essential skill alongside advanced proof reading skills
- High levels of common sense and integrity
- Articulate and able to express information clearly and confidently with all levels of personnel
- Demonstrate a cooperative and flexible nature; a team player who can both work with others and be able to work unsupervised
- A positive and energetic manner, always ready for a challenge and able to work hard to produce high quality consistent work
- A reliable and trustworthy individual who can always be depended on to complete work when required and communicate problems and concerns clearly
- Proactive in nature, able to take initiative but also not be afraid to ask for help when required
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite, essential in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and desirable in Excel. Experience with databases preferred