Front of House Ambassador – Wembley Park £27k
A customer centric professional services company based next to Wembley Park station is looking for a first class Front of House Ambassador to act as the company ambassador and ensure the smooth running of the office.
Amazing entrepreneurial environment with fabulous offices which is their hub for current and prospective clients.
They are looking for an agile, client facing receptionist who will be the face of their business and really engage with visitors on a daily basis. They want someone with lots of confidence and initiative who wants to learn about the business and be the first point of contact for all client queries. Looking for someone passionate, energetic and professional who will really make this reception role their own and make sure the office runs smoothly.
Hours are 9 – 5.30pm
- Provide a first class professional and welcoming reception service to staff members and visitors arriving at the reception
- Working with the Executive’s Personal Assistant and other offices, supporting when required, the scheduling of meeting rooms using the Outlook calendar system.
- Organising the supply of refreshments where external guests are in attendance.
- Ensuring the refreshment station is well maintained, presentable and well stocked at all times.
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls courteously and promptly, answering queries where possible or transferring the call to the appropriate personnel.
- Taking messages where necessary for staff members.
- Note the importance of telephone etiquette – the first experience for any callers has to be consistently first class.
- Ensuring the highest standard of cleanliness and presentation of the Reception desk and FOH customer liaison area.
- Organising and distributing all incoming mail and parcels as soon as they arrive to the office without delay.
- Assist the Executive’s Personal Assistant in co-ordinating meetings, site visits, arranging hospitality and administration as necessary.
- Undertake additional relevant duties which fall under the general scope of the role, as directed by your Manager, raising any issues promptly so they can be properly managed.
- Work within the Company’s policies and procedures, governance framework and standards, as detailed in the Company handbook.
- Participate in the full year and half year Performance Development Review process as reviewee,
- At all times ensure that your understanding and skill level regarding the Company’s IT systems are up to date, as applicable to your role.
- Undertake IT training as required to ensure full and proper use of the available technology.
- Remain knowledgeable about Group activities, benefiting from all forms of internal communication provided and acting as a positive ambassador for the Company at all times.
- Be knowledgeable on all Wembley Park / Stadium events and ensure details are communicated effectively to the team.
- Use materials and resources effectively and efficiently to minimise waste and consider the impact of potential actions on the environment before taking business decisions.
Must have previous experience Previous receptionist / administrator experience in a busy office environment, ideally within a corporate environment. Must be IT literate with intermediate to advanced level Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel skills