Graduate Executive Assistant £35k
- Temp to perm Executive Assistant
Graduate Executive Assistant for a dynamic Environmental and Sustainability Consultancy. This role will support the to Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) and they are ideally looking for someone on a temp – perm basis. This role will be temporary for 2-3 months with the view to going permanent after.
This role has superb career development but needs someone super-bright academically so will only consider degree educated with a relevant degree + and ideally French/German/Spanish would be beneficial too.
Project/research/stakeholder management role along with PA duties so ideally looking for a PA.EA who has been exposed to project work and stakeholder relationship management.
Looking for someone with a genuine interest in environmental /sustainability and climate change issues who is ambitious, pacey and a capable individual.
Supporting a dynamic individual this role will necessitate superb organisation and communication skills across a wide range of stakeholders.
This will be a developmental role, someone with whom he will grow. Must have common sense and be accustomed to working in a busy, fast paced environment, who understands the industry. Will suit someone bright, articulate and dynamic who is able to anticipate and be one step ahead.
- Must have projects and PA experience
- Must de degree educated
- Must have excellent english language and writing skills to be able to draft reports and documents.
- Ideally secondary language of French , German or Spanish
This role is very client facing, so needs someone who is good at relationships and will do plenty of client admin prior to and subsequent to client meetings.
Executive Assistant duties will include:
- Provide proactive and efficient EA support to the CSO
- Ensure deadlines are met by assessing and establishing priority tasks, allocating appropriate time for action and providing briefings/summary information in advance.
- Extensive diary management – managing conflicting demands, recognising the importance and relevance of meetings, arranging travel.
- Maintain diary including arranging meetings and organising travel.
- Drafting Board reports and collating contributions from direct reports as required.
- Handling of highly confidential information including strategy plans, Board papers, and colleague personal data.
- Preparation and submission of expenses.
- Proactive and effective email management.
- Client liaison where appropriate.
- From time to time, assist with the management of client administration so will need to have a working understanding of these tasks, including dispatching contract notes.
- Collate and produce valuations, statements and cover letters on an ad-hoc and quarterly basis. Collate and send out accounts packages on an annual basis.
- Provide support to other departmental administration staff as required, including binding of documents.
- Fee invoice and fee advice note dispatch, ensuring that appropriate processes are followed.
- Perform background research, analysis and reporting where requested by the CSO and other senior stakeholders. Present information and recommendations clearly so that decisions can be made and issues progressed
- Manage specific elements of projects under the direction of the CSO and, where appropriate, takes programme management responsibility for projects as identified.
- Manage and maintain excellent relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders across Europe
- Ensure respectful interaction with senior members of company and cultural sensitivity towards international groups and their representatives
- Work to ensure strong, effective communications between all members regarding issues which might affect working relationship
Fabulous offices in the heart of the City await a graduate level Executive Assistant who has an interest in environmental/climate change issues!
- Temp to perm Executive Assistant