HR Co-ordinator £30 – 35k
- A Global Commercial Property Developer based in Central London is looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to join their HR team of approximately 8 people. Working in tandem with another HR Coordinator, they are looking for someone to take ownership and grow in the role and in turn are offering excellent scope for development and progression with the opportunity to be sponsored for further qualifications.
This role is extremely broad and offers a wide generalist spread of HR responsibilities. Looking for someone who will have the confidence to deliver inductions, undertake exit interviews as well as onboarding for the company . Hours are 9-5.15pm with an element of flexibility on the hours as well as remote working from home.
Purpose of role:
To provide efficient and effective delivery of all people administration, operational and transactional processes across the organisation against defined processes and policies, and in line with customer needs.
- Production of accurate and timely HR administration services in support of core people processes, maintaining an awareness of work priorities and deadlines:
- Directly support recruitment and selection activities at Admin and Graduate levels, as required
- Maintain policy documents to support accurate production of correspondence.
- Maintain documentation on intranet so that managers and colleagues have access to relevant and up to date information.
- Monitor and action incoming requests in HR Operations shared mailboxes.
HR Database and Reporting
- Maintain HR systems and shared folders with up to date employee information, to support accurate reporting.
- Production and running of statistical reporting to inform management information.
- Undertake onboarding activities and liaison with new joiners/managers, to support first day/week arrangements.
- Undertake procurement administration to ensure that policy is correctly applied for HR team purchases.
- Manage and respond to queries in the team mailboxes ensuring responses are provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide advice and guidance on non-complex policy and process issues to employees and line managers.
HR Projects and Initiatives
- Contribute to improvement of team’s processes to support improvements in efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Co-ordinate key HR initiatives and business as usual activities as require
- Lead or contribute to broader departmental projects as required.
Skills & Experience
- HR administration experience and skills across the full generalist remit gained within a commercial environment, including experience of running specific client facing processes
- Working knowledge of HR employment best practice.
- Excellent customer service skills across a broad, culturally diverse customer base, recognising the experience of achieving a positive customer experience.
- Ability to prioritise changing work demands, work under pressure and identify any risks or issues.
- Good IT skills and ability to work effectively with relevant software packages
- Experience of Database/HR systems.
- European exposure
- Second language– French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Polish or Czech.
- CIPD Part qualified or degree educated
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy