Human Resources/Office Admin to £28k
An innovative Market Research/Tech business with ambitious growth plans is looking for a super bright and dynamic HR & Office Administrator. Our client is searching for an organised, tech savvy, and positive individual to be an integral part of the Talent team providing first line support ensuring that their HR and office operations run smoothly whilst being based on reception and being the first point of contact for the business. This is a real growth opportunity!!
- Are you up for being a part of an ambitious, high growth, company?
- Are you up for making the role your own and being responsible for all HR and office support/admin as the business moves forward?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with limited experience who would like to progress down the HR path and eventually work 100% within a HR role. The company offers excellent scope to develop down this route within the first 18 months as the business grows!
Key HR /Office Administration responsibilities:
- Providing first line support for all employee HR queries
- Accountable for the ownership and updating of our HR systems; being the HR super user including payroll amends, new joiners and leavers, holiday and sickness, data and metrics etc.
- Assisting the Talent team with admin on-boarding processes for new hires through to exit
- Issuing contracts of employment, conducting reference checks, offboarding
- Assisting the Talent team with recruitment i.e. posting job roles, scheduling interviews, screening CV’s
- Assisting the Talent team to update and maintain global HR and UK office policies
- Supporting the Global HR Director with data and analytics and delivery of global projects
- Providing reception services/general support to visitors
- Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment
- Managing contracts and price negotiations with UK office vendors and service providers
- Ordering and replenishing office supplies and liaising with suppliers
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, health & safety and building services
- Highly numerate and advanced MS office skills, especially Excel
- Self-starter with a positive and can-do attitude
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Willingness and ability to take on and juggle many tasks at once
- Excellent communicator
- Ideally will have 6 months + HR admin as well as some reception experience
- Experience in office admin/customer service would be a plus
- An HR Grad or a business degree and 6 months + HR experience would be great.
- Needing someone who is tech savvy, highly numerical, graduate who has a genuine passion for HR but who is also open to the office admin duties.