Investment Admin £26,500
- Investment Sales Administrator – 12 month fixed term contractHybrid working – 2 days in the office!Split between working from home and City office..
Our client is one of the UK’s leading investment Manager advisors based in the city and is looking for an Investment Sales Administrator to work within a small Business Development team which is social and buzzy!
Looking for someone who can evidence an interest in Financial Services with some administration experience. Must be a proactive team player with good MS Office. Fantastic opportunity for career growth and development.
- Manage the Sales email inbox and respond/action appropriately.
- Responsible for amending, printing and binding PowerPoint presentations for sales team on request.
- Responsible for providing client list to marketing team for central comms emails.
- Central point of contact for team projects.
- Coordinate literature distribution by post as requested.
- Manage and book travel and hotel bookings for the sales team.
- Maintain and update the client relationship management database.
- Receive daily sales figures from external administers, to be formatted and distributed to the relevant teams.
- Participation in events
- Organise staff meetings and client events.
- Preparation of presentation materials for the wider team including printing and binding.
- Send literature requests to direct clients by post as requested.
- Responsible for updating the CRM system.
- Organise staff and client meetings and events.
- Schedule, manage and launch Zoom meetings and webinars.
- Minute committee meetings and any other meetings ad hoc – currently 5 across the team
- 12months + experience as Administrator in Financial Services sectors
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point to intermediate level
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good telephone manner essential
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Calm under pressure, unflappable individual
- Enjoys working in a small team environment