Junior HR Administrator £20k
Fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator!
Leading property consultancy in Central London is looking for a dynamic graduate to join their HR team on a temp – perm basis.
Ideally looking for 6 months + experience working within an office environment or ideally someone with some HR exposure looking to further develop a career within HR.
Main Purpose of HR Administration Job
- To assist HR Assistant with joiner and leaver process
- To provide an effective, accurate, confidential, support service to the HR Department
- To provide secretarial/admin support to the HR Partner
Primary HR Administration Responsibilities
- Maintenance of HR Department filing system
- Opening and distributing all post
- Ordering stationery and forms
- Co-ordinate weekly sickness absence returns reporting into HR team as necessary
- Provide assistance to the HR team with reference requests and other general correspondence
- Update HR database with new contact details for employees
- Assist HR Assistant with offer letters/contracts and associated documents, liaising as necessary with Partners
- Set up and send new employees details of the Onboarding and induction portal
- Assist in maintaining joiners & leavers schedule
- Liaise with new joiners and issue Induction Packs
- Assist with updating joiner information on HR database, liaise with payroll and make up files.
- Gather absence information from the firm on a weekly basis ensuring that all teams complete a weekly absence returns form
- Ensure that HR system is up to date with accurate absence information
- Assist HR Assistant with performance management system ensuring performance review forms are sent to Partners promptly
- Issue Benefits documentation
- Other projects as required by the HR Partner
- Secretarial/admin support for the HR Partner
Minimum of 6 months admin experience in an office environment
Excellent attention to detail
Good communication skills
Intermediate/advanced level in Word/Excel