EA/Project Co-ordinator/Client Support – to £30k – LEEDS
- Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator – Central Leeds
Hybrid working model and great work/life balance on offer
Working for a leading Executive search firm specialising in third sector recruitment and people development. Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator to support a team within their Local Government sector. Dynamic, progressive and inclusive organisation with a fantastic culture and work/life balance.
The Executive Assistant/ Project Coordinator plays an essential role in overseeing the smooth running of multiple assignments, liaising directly across high profile candidates, and clients to ensure that expectations around delivery are set and managed effectively.
Project Co-ordination & Delivery
- Monitor and drive the progress of each search, ensuring that paperwork is prepared and delivered within agreed timeframes at each stage of the process.
- Send reports to clients in preparation for the preliminary/final panel interviews. Speak with the client to understand pack requirements and deadlines.
- Speak to candidates to arrange a preliminary and/or final panel interviews
Executive Assistance (Practice Leads)
- Monitor consultant emails during periods of absence
- Co-ordinate agendas for regular team meetings, ensuring that appropriate diary arrangements are made.
- Make appropriate diary & travel arrangements for the Practice Lead, proactively flagging where there are conflicting priorities.
This role requires someone with PA or Project Coordination experience (or a mix of the two) gained in a fast moving client facing environment. Someone open to new ideas and focused on delivering consistently high-quality results that enrich their business.
- Experience of providing successful project administration & support in a dynamic business function within a client centric environment
- Ability to understand commercial requirements, demonstrating a proven ability to meet expectations, whilst balancing busy workloads and multiple assignments and priorities.
- Strong IT skills and an affinity with learning internal systems