Office Administrator £30k
- Office Administrator with excellent IT skills needed – City!
Our client is a leading City based law firm providing specialist legal advice across the legal spectrum. Operating across multiple sectors from property to sport, retail and leisure to technology, their clients include financial institutions, private companies, start-ups, SME’s and private clients.
They are looking for an Office Administrator to assist the Office Manager with the day-to-day running of the administrative and IT function of the practice. Must be IT savvy, confident, understand the high level of confidentiality with at least 6 months experience in a similar role within professional services environment.
The role will include a mixture of IT and office support as well as reception cover during lunch period and between 5-6pm.
Full time 5 days in the office – hours 10-6pm
- Using Applications such as Condeco, Onfido, Safelink – adding users/removing – weekly reports & desk management)
- Booking General training courses
- Holiday spreadsheet
- Trainee Recruitment organisation
- Organisation of fire warden and first aid training
- Organising new starters & delivering their inductions
- Using Condeco , SafeLink , Horizon to set up numbers / troubleshooting issues / setting up desk phones
- Inductions – Run through printer use, IT systems, tour of office
- Loaner Laptops – handing them out and helping people to log in
- Printer run through / programming swipe cards to printers
- Ordering Home IT equipment
- Assisting with Audio Visual set up in Conference Rooms