Office Co-ordinator, City Law Firm £25 – 30k
Our client is a leading City based law firm providing specialist legal advice across the legal spectrum. Operating across multiple sectors from property to sport, retail and leisure to technology, their clients include financial institutions, private companies, start-ups, SMEs and private clients.
To assist the Office Manager with the day-to-day running of the administrative function of the practice.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Human Resource function –on-boarding/leaver process, correspondence, holiday schedules, payroll administration
- IT – desktop support and troubleshooting. Support on various software packages used through the business, setting up new starter profiles, manage monthly and quarterly updates, update logins
- Facilities Administration – Health & Safety, office equipment, security, agile working system
- Administration for the firm’s trainee solicitor programme.
- Administration of the firm’s insurance policies: Professional Indemnity, Cyber Crime, Employers’ Liability, Travel, Group Life, Private Healthcare and Building & Contents.
- Administration of ISO9001, and other accreditations.
- Excellent administration experience gained ideally in a legal environment or similar
- Ideally experience of supporting on IT projects, HR and facilities