Office Manager / Team Assistant circa £30k 12 month ftc

    • Office Manager / Team  Assistant

      This high profile environmental consultancy is funded by a body of the EU with the purpose of is a tackling climate change through innovation.

      They are Europe’s largest public-private partnership with this purpose and at the heart of their endeavour is a pan-European community of innovators and changemakers eager to work on tough challenges, willing to engage in ambitious and unorthodox experiments, and committed to collective learning.

      They are looking for an Office Manager /Team Co-ordinator to operate across the organization. 40% of this role would be office management. The remaining 60% of the role is that of Team Assistant and will be dedicated to supporting staff based in any of their European offices on a wide variety of tasks.

      THIS IS A 12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT

      Role Profile

      London Office manager:

      • Welcome visitors to the office
      • Look after London meeting rooms and bookings
      • Write and distribute information emails to be sent out to London all staff
      • Be a point of contact for all London office related issues
      • Liaise with London Office provider on office management issues
      • Update and maintain office policies and procedures
      • Order office supplies, including catering, and research new deals and suppliers
      • Provide meeting support if required
      • Learn and train colleagues on our IT systems
      • Manage budgets
      • Work with HR on onboarding new starters and processing leavers in the London office
      • Support on office relocation in 2020

      Team Assistant tasks:

      • Assisting senior staff with making travel arrangements
      • Diary management for colleagues
      • Supporting on logistical arrangements for major events
      • Supporting with contract and Purchase Order preparation

      Profile required

      • A Levels (or equivalent College Diploma), degree or any EA/PA training would be an advantage
      • Previous Office management or EA experience highly desirable
      • Familiar with meeting, workshop and event co-ordination
      • Excellent computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft, Office 365) and excellent typing skills
      • Fluency in English language combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills; knowledge of other European languages highly desirable.
      • Excellent organisational skills
      • Highly adaptable, flexible and resilient in a changing environment
      • Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
      • Self-motivated, driven and proactive; a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment
      • Well presented, with a bright, confident personality
      • ‘At home’ working with an international team and in a multi-disciplinary context
      • Commitment to and enthusiasm for the mission of this organisation

Apply For This Vacancy

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Telephone Number (required)

Your Cover Note

Upload your CV (Your file must be in .pdf, .doc or .docx format)