Office Manager / PA to £38k + great bonuses
A dynamic and highly successful boutique property investment firm based in the city are looking to recruit an Office Manager / PA to join the team. You will assist in the smooth running of the office as well as act a PA to 3 super Investment Partners and carry out basic finance work. The role is varied and would suit someone look for a hybrid role and who is happy to work in a smaller office environment.
Duties to include
- Managing incoming/outgoing mail and courier services;
- Screening telephone calls and handling email enquiries as necessary;
- Keeping the office floor and reception area, tidy stocked and functioning efficiently;
- Maintain staff records and ensuring contact details are kept updated;
- Fire Marshal;
- First Aider (course can be provided);
- Preparing laundry for collection and returns weekly;
- Principal contact for external IT support provider / setting up of new phones/ipads;
- Keeping stationery, kitchen and toiletry items stocked;
- Maintaining information and dealing with any problems arising with alarm system, telephones, audio equipment, office equipment, etc.
- Preparing invoices for Partners;
- Working alongside the Partner responsible for finance;
- Liaising on behalf of the Partner with the accountants where necessary;
- Recording when invoices are submitted / received etc.;
- Collating invoices that are due for payment, and submitting to the Partner for approval, then scanning and sending to accountants to upload to bank for payment by Partner;
- Maintaining records of invoices paid.
- The successful candidate would primarily work for three Partners but as there is a strong team ethos would (when necessary) assist the other Partners.
- Production of (and amendments to) letters, emails, reports, presentations and other documentation;
- Arrangement of meetings (internal/external including overseas) and teleconferences;
- Organising and maintaining diaries (Microsoft Outlook)
- Updating contacts & keeping mailing lists updated;
- Audio and copy typing;
- Liaison with clients and colleagues at all levels;
- Arrangement of travel (both national and international) including booking flights and/or accommodation, arranging taxis;
- Arrangement of client entertainment including booking restaurants and occasionally tickets to sporting/other events;
- Preparing itineraries;
- Maintaining both paper and electronic filing systems;
- Some personal admin;
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
What we require
The ideal individual will need a combination of drive, enthusiasm and initiative, with excellent people skills. The role will involve liaising with partners and staff at a range of levels, therefore this position would suit a confident individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent technical skills – including advanced working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel