Office Manager/PA £42k
- Office Manager / Personal Assistant
High profile City Property Investment Boutique are looking for PA / Office Manager to complement their fast paced, professional and fun team. The company work on major transactions and although small in numbers, make up for it in dynamism, profile and turnover.
This role is to support the Directors of the business but is also to help out with others when required.
Hours are 9.15am – 5.45pm, 5 days a week in the office
The ideal individual will need a combination of drive, enthusiasm and initiative, with excellent people skills. The role will involve liaising with partners and staff at a range of levels, therefore this position would suit a confident individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work well individually and as part of a team
Ideally they would like some property experience, certainly requiring great commercial exposure.
Day to day
- Managing busy and ever changing diaries
- Arranging meetings with high profile clients and investors
- Liaison with clients and colleagues at all levels;
- Arrangement of travel (both national and international) including booking flights and/or accommodation, arranging taxis;
- Preparing itineraries
- Meeting and greeting guests and visitors and being first point of contact
- Maintaining room management and preparing meeting rooms for guests, ensuring timely setting up of rooms
- Creation of presentations and brochures
- Setting up IT equipment for these meetings
- Keeping the office floor and reception area, tidy stocked and functioning efficiently
- Maintain staff records and ensuring contact details are kept updated
- Production of letters, emails, reports, contracts, presentations and other documentation;
- Arrangement of meetings (internal/external including overseas) and teleconferences;
- Updating contacts & keeping the mailing list updated;
- Maintaining both paper and electronic filing systems;
- Preparing invoices;
- Liaising with company accountant
- Preparing invoices, recording when invoices are submitted / received etc
- Collating invoices that are due for payment, and submitting to the Director for approval, then scanning and sending to accountants to upload to bank for payment by Director
- Maintaining records of invoices paid. Working alongside the firm accountant
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Must be fluent in English
- Excellent technical skills – including advanced working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive attitude to problem solving and a flexible approach to tackling a wide variety of tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet deadlines, whilst completing work to a high standard.