Office Manager – Music Industry £40k
- Office Manager
Our client is an innovative music service provider, launching an exciting new product to market and have ambitious growth plans over the coming years. They require an Office Manager who will also work closely with the Head of People & Culture to ensure a fantastic working environment for everyone. This is an incredibly exciting time to come on board where you can really make a difference and leave your mark!
This role is to work in a fun and innovative team with offices in High St Kensington, 3 days office based and 2 at home. This person will be based front of house and will be a true lynch-pin of the business.
Responsibilities Office Manager
- Lead the charge in scoping out new facilities/office space
- Ensure that offices are well maintained, presentable and stocked at all times and that those working remotely receive equal support
- Co-ordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for the company
- Coordinate day-to-day facilities issues and repair requests
- Responsible for procurement & tracking of equipment.
- Provide the board of directors with adhoc administrative support.
- Be the front of house & face of the company
- Assist the People & Culture Director with HR administration inclusive of employee lifecycle support including recruitment, offer letters and contracts, onboarding & offboarding
- Responsible for all health and safety, right to work, GDPR and compliance administration.
- Resilient, positive attitude professional
- Resourceful, can-do attitude and accountable
- Understands how to handle, resolve and escalate enquiries
- Confidentiality and strong integrity is critical
- Experience of HR processes and Office Management inclusive of health and safety management & facilities is essential
- Human resource management, business-related degree or a CIPD qualification is desirable