PA/Project Co-ordinator £32 – 35k
- PA/ Project Coordinator – Global Executive Search Firm (Education practice)
Fantastic opportunity for a well – educated PA/Project Coordinator to support a driven and highly successful Consultant (and occasional support for two other consultants in the team) working within the Education practice.
Our client is looking for a driven PA with experience in Executive Search or Recruitment, they will be the front face of their organisation and the heart of their customer service experience for their clients and candidates. This is a complex external facing position that requires superb organisational skills and intellect.
The Personal Assistant must have excellent written skills as will be expected to create documentation and to proofread on behalf of the Consultancy along with building great relationships with their clients and stakeholders.
They require a Personal Assistant / Project Coordinator with exceptional organisation skills, the ability to work on multiple projects in an extremely pacey environment. Ability to change priorities whilst remaining calm and focussed is essential. There will be extensive client management, ability to get under the skin of their projects will be essential to this role.
The education team’s search projects are cyclical and work around the school calendar so can be very admin heavy and will operate on huge volumes so experience working within fast paced environments is essential.
Personal Assistant / Project Coordinator duties will include:
- Extensive inbox and meeting co-ordination
- Complex, demanding and ever-changing diary management
- UK travel itineraries
- Assignment management – Lead the project coordination and delivery of the search assignments.
- Manage the search timelines ensuring deadlines are met, action points are responded to and all necessary documentation is completed.
- Stakeholder Management; develop robust working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of candidate reports and other materials.
- Preparation of presentations and pitch documentation including research packs and preparing marketing materials.
- Preparation and proof reading of client reports
- Business Development support
- MUST have recent experience as an PA/Project Coordinator or Team Assistant within Executive Search or recruitment industry.
- First class written English skills – experience of document production and proof reading.
- Ideally degree educated.
- Proven relationship building expertise with a range of high-profile clients.
- Ability to prioritise, be proactive, think ahead, anticipate problems and provide solutions.
- Innate sense of urgency in everything you do.
- Acute attention to detail ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standard.
- Excellent time management skills; able to manage conflicting priorities and unforeseen change.
- Thrive in a fast pace environment; have high levels of energy, tenacity and focus.
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite, in particular Outlook, Word, PowerPoint. Experience with databases preferred.