Personal Assistant – Top Legal Firm to £45k
- PA to Senior Partner and team£40 – 45k with exceptional corporate benefits.
Fantastic forward thinking city corporate organisation with upwards of 700 staff are looking for a dynamic PA to complement their highly motivated PA team.
This company really value their business support staff and the PA’s are totally immersed in the culture of the business and the work of the Partner group they support. They pride themselves on having non-hierarchal business model and empower their PA’s to maximise their potential.
Looking for a PA to support a Partner (80% 1:1) and light touch support to a team of 6. The Partner is heavily involved in many extra-curricular projects and is on CSR and other key committees which means his PA works with a range of stakeholders and their role will be varied and interesting.
The Partner believes in getting his PA involved with his clients so needs someone confident, articulate and who enjoys that side of the role.
Looking for an experienced PA who enjoys a team environment, good commercial experience and stability within previous roles.
Day to day PA tasks will include:
- Extensive and proactive management of his day, ensuring he is fully prepped for meetings and managing him effectively to maximize his time. He needs someone ‘horizon scanning’ to pre-empt conflicts and anticipate needs;
- Ensure regular communication is made to convey and share any workload pressures with other PAs and/or PA Team Leader;
- Field and screen communications (email and phone), ensuring exceptional client service is delivered at all times;
- Work effectively on BD trackers and pipeline of new business, prepare PowerPoint presentations with minimal input, delivering slides that are clear and in line with branding;
- Take the initiative of overseeing adhoc administrative projects for the Partner and team
- Liaise with relevant parties to arrange meetings; booking internal rooms; ensuring the appropriate room setups are in place; and that refreshments are booked and confirmed;
- Liaise with and co-ordinate meeting attendees, both internal and external, ensuring all parties have the relevant information ahead of time;
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements ensuring efficient use of time and expenditure
- Develop a general awareness of business issues and challenges within which the team operate to instill trust and confidence in the PA team.
- Be client focused and understand the expectations of internal and external clients;
- Assist in arranging internal and external events;
- Capture and manage contact and client relationship data in the Firm’s CRM system, maintaining any existing information;
- Become an active part in the care of clients and look for opportunities to build relationships with client contacts and PAs where appropriate; and
- Deal with basic client queries and general administration.
- Assist with client billings and timesheets for the team
- Document production