PA to CEO – Leeds based £30k
- A boutique executive search and interim talent business based in Leeds (City Centre) is looking for an EA to support their CEO who is based in London. You will be supporting the CEO remotely working in an office of 15 people alongside other support staff for the business.
As Executive Assistant to the CEO you will play a key role in supporting an agile and growing business; helping the CEO to deliver the high-quality service that defines all aspects of the business. The work will be interesting and varied, exposing you to a broad range of organisations and sectors.
My client is looking for a curious, enthusiastic and self-motivated team player with the skills to operate successfully in a customer focused environment that moves at pace. You will need to be a natural problem solver with initiative and a demeanour that secures the confidence of colleagues and clients quickly. With strong attention to detail and a successful track record of providing administrative support within a customer driven business, you will be someone who can confidently multi-task and manage competing priorities.
Above all, they are looking for people with potential who will embrace the opportunity to play an important role in a fresh and dynamic company and who show a genuine interest in the clients and candidates we work with. They are committed to diversity and seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds who meet the criteria.
Key EA Responsibilities :
- Support the CEO with all aspects of complex diary management/inbox management
- Arrange client and candidate meetings and BD meetings
- Represent the CEO in her absence and on her behalf by reflecting the Brand in the best way possible
- Ensuring the CEO always feels supported by being one step ahead
- Ensuring all clients and candidates have access to CEO’s time
- Ensuring CEO’s admin tasks are complete
- Being a point of contact to clients and candidates outside of CEO’s remit and representing her in the best possible
- Providing outstanding candidate and client care
- Supporting the team with overflow work
Knowledge and Experience :
- Must have recent proven work experience (at least 3 years) as an Executive Assistant in a corporate, client centric
environment with the confidence to engage at all levels
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Experience and proficiency of using MS Office programmes
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including proficiency in English
- Educated to degree level is desirable but not essential
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to meet deadlines across changing priorities and deadlines
Our client is committed to building a diverse and inclusive business that supports people to reach their full potential. Fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with long term potential for scope and development.
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy