PA to Group Head of Marketing & Comms £45 – 48k
- A leading global independent property consultancy with a fantastic global network is looking for Personal Assistant to support the Head of Marketing and Communications.
This role will provide specific support to the Group Head of Marketing and Communications, providing admin assistance in a demanding department, whether diary management or the delivery of high level PPT presentations or Excel reports.
This is a PA role within the fast paced, multi- platform operations department. This person will contribute to an increase in efficiency and drive consistent results. They will help the large Marketing and Communications team to build a foundation for excellence by reinforcing best admin practice, planning and delivery.
Therefore, any experience/exposure working in marketing and communications team/sector would be ideal. Offering excellent scope for development and hybrid working 3 days in the office – Central London.
- Acting as an ambassador for the Marketing and Communications Department at all times
- Diary management – taking full control of the Group Head of Marketing and communications diary
- Acting as the point of contact through email and telephone management. .
- Support Group Head including organising (and minuting) meetings, document production and travel arrangements.
- Preparation for the Leadership and Department meetings
- Organisation of team social events.
- Working closely with the Marketing and communications Leadership team to ensure they are up to date with all team-associated Admin tasks.
- Monthly reporting of Marketing Department costs.
- Ensure the team’s working area is safe and suitably equipped with IT, printers, furniture etc.
- Liaise with IT and facilities on desk and departmental moves.
- Liaise with the Health & Safety Manager to maintain the office disaster recovery plan including the primary and secondary methods of contacting the whole team in the event of an incident.
Key skills and experience:
- At least 5 years + PA experience working for a global corporate organisation
- Exposure to marketing and communications teams/industry
- Experience of working in a busy fast paced environment, managing the expectations of several stakeholders.
- Flexible, adaptable, and cooperative with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Dedicated, diligent and punctual.
- Confident and articulate; able to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation, including senior stakeholders.
- Understanding and interested in residential and commercial property markets