Board Level PA (to CEO & CFO) £48 – 55k
- Global FTSE 100 company based in Central London is looking for a Board Level Personal Assistant to support the CEO and CFO of a growing and dynamic organisation!
They are a growing and successful group with the head-quarters in the West End with a global presence in over 30 countries worldwide with the head-quarters in London approximately 50 people strong.
The overall PA role will be to support the CEO and CFO with diary management; business travel planning; co-ordination of Board and Executive Committee meetings. Involvement in scheduling & co-ordination of investor meetings also.
They are looking for a PA with substantial corporate and global exposure with a stable work history within a multi dimensional environment. Must be bright, enthusiastic, confident with excellent communication skills.
The CEO travels constantly so important that the PA is used to supporting a remote executive . He is charming, very clear in his communication and needs a PA who is really on their toes and be step ahead. He is detail focussed and has numerous direct reports globally so there is lots of communication across the business globally with other PAs and business areas.
Daily PA duties:
- Ensuring CEO and CFO diaries are effectively managed and being the first contact point for all queries.
- Greeting and liaising with external clients; investors and suppliers.
- Organising travel worldwide for meetings and events for the CEO, CFO and other board members.
- Planning the business calendar for meetings with all relevant stakeholders and attendees to ensure efficient and effective use of time and resources.
- Co-ordinating Investor relations meetings
- Maintaining records of these meetings
- Set up internal budget and strategic planning meetings with various senior leaders from around the world
- Organising roadshows for the CEO and CFO to present & meet with investors.
- Timely and accurate administration for CEO and CFO including expenses management; venue sourcing for meetings; responding to queries via email and phone.
- Work as part of a small PA team (three people) and able to cover for breaks and absence as well as support other PAs when required.
The role offers excellent exposure to an agile, international global business. It is a rare opportunity to work in a small team of experienced professionals and in a small head office environment of a stable and highly successful FTSE 100 company
Ideal experience and skills:
- five years’ + experience as a PA in a similar role in a Head Office of a multinational plc or corporate finance environment.
- Must have board level PA experience ideally supporting in a 1:1- 1:2 capacity
- Ensuring appropriate levels of confidentiality are maintained at all times.
- Flexible and able to manage effectively a number of priorities at any one-time, prioritising activities that create greatest value and managing time, cost and resources effectively.
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels.
- A problem solver who is comfortable chasing people and ensuring deadlines are kept to.
- Experience of working closely with senior management (Board, Executive Committee, Regional and country MDs)
- Excellence computer literacy (MS Office applications)
- Fluent English. A second language is desirable but not essential
The culture of the business is dynamic, fast paced, pragmatic and grounded. The ability to influence is an important quality in order to get things done within the de-centralised structure. Employees are expected to have a strong work ethic and a positive “can do” attitude.