Part Time Administrator – to £35k FTE
- Part Time Team Administrator wanted!
A high profile Property Development company is looking for a part time Administrator within their Tech and Digital team. Working 3 days a week (Tues – Thursday) with minimum of two days in the office.
The role will be heavily focussed on supplier management and interaction with those suppliers. Will be setting up the new suppliers and handling due diligence, liaising with finance, resolving queries, renewals – pricing issues and negotiation.
Will suit someone from a boutique company where they’ve been agile and involved in lots of different admin processes – an office manager/ office co-ordinator role.
Purpose of role
To provide administrative support to the Group Tech and Digital Innovation teams. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support related tasks and is able to work independently with minimal supervision. This person must be exceedingly well-organised and flexible. The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality while interacting with internal and external stakeholders and remaining adaptable, proactive, resourceful, and efficient is crucial to this role.
- Providing administrative support to the Group Technology and Digital teams.
- To assist the Executive Assistant to the Group Services Director as required.
- Effective diary management for the leadership team
- To support both department’s supplier management processes, including maintenance & development of record systems
- Manage purchases from raising a purchase order, through to processing invoices for payment and, working with colleagues & suppliers to trouble-shoot & resolve difficulties.
- Monitoring budgets and reconciliations
- Support the management of all Group Technology risks including security and business continuity
- Support the implementation and maintenance of governance mechanisms
- Building strong working relationships with assistants and other key internal stakeholders
- Coordinating/supporting external events at The Foundry including seminars and networking events
- Arranges and schedules a wide variety of team meetings, activities, and events
- You need to have at least 2 years + office admin/coordination experience
- Essential to have exposure to invoicing and supplier management process
- Strong customer service ethos. Good team worker and flexible.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to judge priorities. Assertive, with confidence to take initiative when required.
- Good problem-solving skills and general common sense.
- An interest in Technology and Digital Innovation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Our client values diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or ethnic background.