Part Time Team Assistant – Corp Communications £38k FTE
- Part Time Team Assistant – Corporate Communications
£35 – 38k FTE + 20% pension and great bonus
3 days per week
This is an exceptional Part Time Team Assistant role supporting a dynamic Corporate Communications team of a major Property Development business. The department is involved in all areas of Comms, including public affairs, staff engagement, brand, design and events.
Looking for a confident, proactive and supportive individual with proven stakeholder management expertise to assist on a wide range of support tasks which will include:
- Team Administration – support on a range of projects, ensuring planners are kept up to date and milestones are met
- Stakeholder Management – Ensure database maintained of key stakeholders, liaise across the business with a range of individuals, managing contacts.
- Event Support – Provide on-site event co-ordination, arrange training days, plan offsite events
- Financial Administration – Manage PO’s, supplier set up, invoice management, maintain the team budget
- Diary Management – Manage the team’s diaries and ensure tech and briefing materials are prepared for meetings.
- Superb proven organisation skills
- Proactive approach and initiative to resolve issues and provide solutions
- Collaborative, innovative and pragmatic
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Desire to learn, be creative and grow in the role