Project Co-ordinator £40-45k
- A Global Leadership Advisory Consultancy with offices worldwide is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their Leadership and Succession team in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well – educated career Project Coordinator/ EA with first class written skills and excellent client relationship building skills. Must have exceptional organisation skills, the ability to work on multiple projects in an extremely pacey environment. Ability to change priorities whilst remaining calm and focused is essential. Must be able to manage upwards. Must have extremely strong communication and document production and proof reading skills.
Purpose of the role
To facilitate the smooth running of L&S assignments which includes extensive project management, client and candidate relationship management, creation of high- quality documentation and diary management.
- Awareness of current assignments and key clients at all times, to be ‘on top of’ consultant’s
- Project manage the assessment process and understand the specific requirements of
- each client
- Complex diary management and control the logistics of the assessment process
- Working extensively with our bespoke database which include recording notes from meetings/calls and generating reports.
- Exceptional attention to detail required to ensure all documentation and communication is correct.
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Extensive document production and formatting presentations/packs for potential client pitches, candidate letters, etc.
- General support to the team as and when required
Key person and technical skills:
- This role will suit a flexible, hardworking, organised and dedicated individual who has the enthusiasm and willingness to get to know the business, the clients and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise, be proactive, think ahead, anticipate problems and take on
high levels of responsibility, deal effectively with senior people internally and externally.
- Thrive in demanding atmosphere and under pressure; possess a robust yet calm personality;
- A level qualification as minimum or equivalent but ideally degree educated
- Experience of managing Projects essential – bringing together all the elements to deliver the end result
- Strong previous experience working in EA or project coordinator capacity- experience supporting 2 or more people
- Proven capacity to operate under pressure when dealing with senior clients
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise – able to be 2 steps ahead of Consultant
- Packages: Advanced level Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- At least 3 years solid experience working for a Consultancy or a client centric Professional Services firm
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy