Reception Supervisor to £40k
- A leading Global Financial Services company in the City with stunning offices and spectacular views across London are looking to complement their Reception team.
This role is to assist the Reception Manager with the daily running and supervision of the Reception team . The role will also be hands-on with the expectation you would regularly be based on the reception desk and handling the day to day tasks the team underake.
They are looking to hire an experienced individual with strong supervisory experience, fantastic communication skills. Experience of reception supervision and events are essential and being used to working within large teams in a corporate environment are also essential.
Brief Outline of Duties:
- Providing motivation, direction and support to the Reception team
- Carry out staff performance reviews and development plans for the Reception team
- Delegate work to staff and manage their workload
- Assist with internal and external events
- Arrange and change Reception shifts whenever necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Monitor and maintain all procedures and standards and ensure all meeting rooms are checked and organised
- Make sure the reception areas are covered at all times.
- Ensure all meeting room requests are dealt with quickly and accurately.
- Monitor switchboard calls and the Teams telephony and liaise with I.T. for any upgrades.
- Provide a monthly report with key highlights and issues.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery at all times.
- Significant experience in supervising Corporate Reception Team
- Event management desirable
- Managing experience in a team oriented workplace
- Experience of Condeco and Teams
- Customer Service supervision
- Operational hands-on training