Corporate Receptionist £28,500
- Assistant Reception Manager- 12 MONTH MATERNITY CONTRACT
JANUARY START DATE!
Global Insurance Services company in the City with stunning offices and spectacular views across London are looking to complement their Reception team.
This role is to assist the Reception and Events Manager with the daily running and supervision of the Reception & Hospitality teams along with deputising on Events Management on occasion. The role will also largely be based on Reception so it is important that you are happy with that element.
They are looking to hire an experienced individual with strong supervisory experience, fantastic communication skills. Experience of hospitality and budget management essential and being used to working within large teams in a corporate environment.
Day to day reception management duties will include::
- Cover the Manager’s duties in her absence – being the point of contact for queries and requests
- Motivate, direct and support the Reception and Hospitality team
- Ensure all procedures and standards are met, that the floor is covered appropriately at all times
- Provide regular reporting and highlight any issues.
- Liaise with the Chef and facilities teams to discuss menus, events and bookings.
- Ensure all meeting rooms, dining rooms and hospitality suites are maintained appropriately
- Budget management
- Event co-ordination in absence of manager – in house and external event organisation and attendance
- Daily meetings with the team to discuss meetings and events planned
- Cover reception and switchboard when members of the team are on leave